Friday, October 23, 2020

Mash You Down: Tribute to the Gorgon, Living Legend Cornell Campbell!

 

 

Eternal SOUNDS of the one and only, The DON!

(Don't Steal vs. ECHO)
The Gorgon
I Don't Want Your Loving
Shake It
Stars/Version
Natty Don't Go
Pretty Looks Isn't All
I'm Still Waiting
Ten to One
Push Me in the Corner
Reach Out Darling
Let's Start Again
Queen of Dub
Girl of My Dreams
To Be Loved
Pity the Children
Mash Them Down
Jah Give Me Strength feat. U Brown
Set Up Yourself Dreadlocks feat. Jah Stitch
My Confession
Wherever I Lay My Hat
Hear Me Now Star
Give Me Dub
100 Pounds of Collie/Dub
Boxing
Wish It Was Love
Bandulu
Unfair Game
Nothing Don't Come Easy
Two Timer feat. Tippa Irie
Jah Say Love
Roots Girl
I Will Never Change Version
(OBRIGADO)
 

 Tribute to The Gorgon Cornell Campbell


No comments:

To Listen

To Listen, click on the m4a link! To sign up for the PODCAST, visit: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FreedomSoundsRadio and follow the directions! Or, search your podcast app for Freedom Sounds Radio by D.J.Mikey Oh!