Saturday, May 9, 2020

The Best Things in Life: Family and Jamaican Classics!

Tribute to great Moms past and present, including the amazing Millie Small, RIP!

(Dave Barker Coast to Coast)
Se Se Go Dey - Rupie Edwards
Second Pressure - Rhythm Rulers
Tribute to DON - Tommy McCook
Cry a Little Cry - Dobby Dobson
Road is Rough - Justin Hinds and the Dominoes
Ain't That Loving You - Blues Busters
That's How Strong My Love Is - Gayletts
We'll Meet - Roy and Millie
My Boy Lollipop - Millie Small
Carry Go Bring Come - Millie Small
Mayfair - Millie Small
My Love and I - Millie Small
Right Track Dub - Phyllis and Tommy
Love Is All I Had - Phyllis Dillon
Watching You Grow - Barbara Jones
Till I Kissed You - Nana McLean
La La Means I Love You - Alton Ellis
Mr. Blue - Bobby Blue Davis and Sensations
I Should've Known - Ken Parker
Time Hard - Pioneers
Everyday is the Same Kind of Same - Paulette Williams
Suffering Stink - Band of Mercy and Salvation
I'M YOURS - Delroy Wilson
Best Things in Life - Barry Brown
(Rewind SDNUOS vs. TAPE)

www.freedom-sounds-radio.com/Freedom_Sounds_5-9-20.m4a


No comments:

To Listen

To Listen, click on the m4a link! To sign up for the PODCAST, visit: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FreedomSoundsRadio and follow the directions! Or, search your podcast app for Freedom Sounds Radio by D.J.Mikey Oh!