Thursday, April 16, 2020

Always Together: Freedom Sounds Tribute to Bob Andy

Massive respect to one of Jamaica's best!!!

(Fauntleroy Birds vs. Brion Lion vs. Mai-chan)
Feeling Soul Version
Always Together
Let Them Say
My Time
Unchained
Crime Don't Pay
Going Home
I've Got to Go Back Home
(Version)
The Way I Feel
Bubbling Horn
Conjunction (My Piano and I)
Weep
Reach for the Sky
Young Gifted and Black
It's a Rocking Good Way
The Sun Shines for Me
Too Proud to Beg
Life
(Champion FSR vs. Kelda vs. Tape)

www.freedom-sounds-radio.com/Freedom_Sounds_Bob_Andy_Tribute.m4a

No comments:

To Listen

To Listen, click on the m4a link! To sign up for the PODCAST, visit: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FreedomSoundsRadio and follow the directions! Or, search your podcast app for Freedom Sounds Radio by D.J.Mikey Oh!