Saturday, November 2, 2019

From Your Number One Station...

Here comes a power version!

(Kraftwerk vs. Tape Echo)
Ozan Koukle - ICE
We Must Be In Love - Impressions
I'm Still Waiting - Impressions
Fool For You - Impressions
Young Boy Blues - Ben E. King
I Was Born a Loser - Bobby Lee
You Sure Can't Do - Buddy Guy
Quiet Place - Garnet Mimms
My Baby Just Cares For Me - Nina Simone
Put Yourself in My Place - Elgins
Wrong or Right - Helene Smith
Sweet Inspiration - Sweet Inspirations
One Step Ahead - Aretha Franklin
Make Me Yours - Bettye Swann
Can't Live Without You - Connie Laverne
Am I The Same Girl - Barbara Acklin
Les Fleur - Minnie Riperton
You're Gonna Need Me - Dionne Warwick
You Made a Believer Out of Me - Ruby Andrews
If I Could Build My World Around You - Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
Cold Bear - The Gaturs
Troubled People - Heads of the Family
Today - Tom Scott
The Message - Cymande
(Birds vs. This Station vs. Echo)

www.freedom-sounds-radio.com/Freedom_Sounds_11-2-19.m4a


No comments:

To Listen

To Listen, click on the m4a link! To sign up for the PODCAST, visit: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FreedomSoundsRadio and follow the directions! Or, search your podcast app for Freedom Sounds Radio by D.J.Mikey Oh!